Riad Thalji Establishment for PMP, Primavera P6, ITIL, HTML, JAVA and ASP.Net Training
Riad Thalji Establishment Provides: PMP, Primavera P6, ITIL, Java, C++, ASP.Net, HTML, CSS Training in Jordan (Amman, Aqaba), Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Jeddah), UAE (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, AlEin), Oman (Muscat, Sohar), Kuwait, Qatar (Doha), Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Kwala Lumpur and Paris
Coming PMP Course
- By Trainer Riad Thalji
- Toledo Hotel, Amman, Jordan
- Original PMBOK 6th Edition
- Solving PMP Questions with in-depth analysis from the first day
- Comprehensive color printed training material and slides
- Electronic games programmed by the trainer
- English / Arabic Exam simulator programmed by the trainer
- Rich Workshops and Exercises
- Overview of Microsoft Project 2016
Time: 05:00 PM to 09:00 PM
Place: Toledo Hotel, Amman, Jordan
- PMP Exam Preparation Coruse
- PMP Exam Prep for Construction Professionals
- PMP Exam Prep for IT Professionals
- Introduction to Project Management
- Primavera P6
- Microsoft Project 2016
IT and Programming
- Developing Professional Websites with ASP.NET C#
- Programming with Java
- Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and Forms
- Microsoft SQL Server
Riad Thalji, Owner, Manager Thalji.net
Trainer Riad Thalji; one of the best international professional trainers, is the owner of Thalji.net and has a sound experience in this field due to the fact that he is coming from the real-life business.
He is a Previous IT Analysis Manager and PMO Section Chief at Orange Telecom. The Project Management Institute shows his name within the reviewers of their PMBOK Fifth Edition.
Riad is one of the trainers who dedicates the rest of his life for human development through building employment skills and competencies in his different courses that carefully target the business market demands.
Through Thalji.net, he provided PMP and professional training to top companies in the Middle East, North Africa, Malaysia and Paris.
Riad Works through Thalji.net, and sometimes through Other Training Institutes in different countries.
Riad is the author of the book:
"A Practical Approach to PMP Exam Preparation"